Payne & Payne believes that one of the keys to continuous improvement is consistent involvement. Both Mike Payne Sr. and David Payne Jr are past Presidents of the Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland, and served as a Director of the Ohio Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders. Continuing this legacy, Mike Payne Jr is the current HBA President. By serving the industry from a local to national level, Payne & Payne is able to keep their finger on the pulse of the industry, staying abreast of new trends, products and opportunities.
Payne & Payne concentrates on continued education by attending numerous seminars and annually attending the National Builders Show. In addition, they are charter members of the NAHB Builder 20 groups, a forum of non-competitive builders where ideas are shared for collective improvement.
Payne & Payne not only builds fine homes, but their intense study of the industry and every component of construction ensures that the best products, materials, and practices define their homes. Additional involvement includes:
- Current chair of the HBA Education Committee
- 4 time chair of the HBA Smart Home Tour, featuring the latest in green building, energy efficiency, and home technology
- Current chair of the HBA Green Building Initiative
- Current member of the NAHB Builders 20 Club #6- The Doors, a group of elite custom builders from across the country who collaborate to share best practices.
- Current member of the Dow Building Solutions Builders Council- one of 20 builders nationwide chosen to assist this multi-billion dollar company providing leading edge products to our industry
- Current member of CBUSA- A national cost buying group helping us deliver the best value in the industry